Bunny Blaster

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT_Hunter

Reaction score
Did ya know that if you pick up a small 2 week old baby bunny...hold it just right...gently sqeeze....they can pee about 5 feet....a "Bunny Blaster".... :gun: ..not to be confused with a "Water Blaster"...dang little critter peed all over me and the surrounding area...had to go take a bath.. :soap:

Hahahaha! No I did not know that, and I don't think I will be testing it out on my 2 week old buns. TThanks for the tip though o_0

I had forgot about toad soakers....on a bunny ya don't actually have to sqeeze much, just enough to hold them so they can't jump out of your hands...and they ust like a water blasterpee such a perfect little stream...just like a water blaster...can't ya just see Mom after the kids have been playing out in the hot sun with a bunch of Bunny Blasters and Toad Blasters....I bet she would hose the kigds down with a garden hose and not let them even in the shower

Special: From Organic Toys Inc. Bunny Blasters, buy one get one free, and if you order now we will throw in a free Toad Blaster. Great fun for both Boys and Girls of all ages. When they run dry, just simply give em more water. Easy clean up, just use soap and water. Some Organic Toys can be eaten, turned loose, or kept to morph into the "Ultimat Blaster" for grown ups :rotfl:

JT_Hunter":uj78l302 said:
Special: From Organic Toys Inc. Bunny Blasters, buy one get one free, and if you order now we will throw in a free Toad Blaster. Great fun for both Boys and Girls of all ages. When they run dry, just simply give em more water. Easy clean up, just use soap and water. Some Organic Toys can be eaten, turned loose, or kept to morph into the "Ultimat Blaster" for grown ups :rotfl:

:lol:
They can do it while sitting too! Mine will sit in the corner with their butt facing the aisle, and shoot a stream out about 3 feet! :p Peed right in my shoe one day... :evil:

We already own an earlier model of the bunny blaster, ours is 6 weeks old! LOL! :lol: Hubby got blasted two weeks ago while we were weighing kits. On the plus side, the bunny blaster went off BEFORE being weighed, and we got a much truer weight I believe. :mrgreen: :lol:

I already have one of the super bunny blasters. My buck can hit me from 5 feet away and he isn't shy about doing it. I call it the "pee on pop" game.

I've had them pee on the floor while holding them a lot. Even ones younger than that can leave a huge puddle.

Back