Bunnie Kruger and the KEEPER

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C T bunnies

Reaction score
The last few days it has been getting hot outside 95-100 degrees outside and when it's that hot inside the rabbit area you can add 10 degrees. Last night and this morning I watched the weather report and they said that it was going to cool way down so I told the better half that we do not have to bring in the rabbits today maybe just use the fan. Well I called home at lunch and she went out to check the rabbits and it was almost 100 degrees in the rabbit area so she put them into their carries and brought them inside she has never picked any rabbits befor but has seen me do it. While doing this doe 3 took and let her have it with the back legs and scratched the heck out of her arm. She brought in all of the rabbits in inside of their carries 3 does in 1 2 bucks in another and and the big NZ doe inside of a med dog carrier all this from someone who just had 2 disc removed from her neck and then a steel plate put in and walks with a cane and know is looking at back surgery ant the end of the year or first part of next year!! When somebody will go out of their way and do this for you YOU HAVE A KEEPER!!! Curtis

No I did not bring anything home I did not find out about it till I arrived home but I gave her a BIG HUG and told her that I was sorry that it happened to her and I will find her something special for her she deserves it!! All my freinds tell me that she is a KEEPER..

Latest posts

Back