Budgies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaR

Reaction score
Any one here have budgies? I have acquired 2 of them recently and I am really loving them! The female is blue and can say pretty bird and wolf whistle, the male is green and yellow, right now he doesn't talk but he does like to whistle. The female we have had for about a year and the male for a couple of months.

I really want to make an aviary for them and add a couple more to the flock. Right now they are in a 15 by 15 cage which I guess is ok, its bigger than the cages I got them in.
Here is a picture of them, the camera didn't do them justice, they really are brighter colored than that.

Attachments

• IMG_4985.JPG
    IMG_4985.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 571
I had budgies awhile back.
My favorites were Ginrei
100_0535.jpg

and inko (in front) Photos don't do her justice. She was a violet.
DSCN0017.jpg

We also produced one clutch and I mostly tamed Ame
DSCN0679.jpg

This round I decided to get hand tamed cockatiels. Kigiri is a cinnamon. I am waiting on the one I reserved when I bought Kigiri from the person. I get a white face either pied or pearled.

I had a couple as a child. They are very pretty birds and I think it would be a fun to have a cage of colorful budgies in the house, but Brandon is not fond of birds.

Latest posts

Back