Bruns *PIC*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailwagging

Reaction score
I said I would post some pic. Sorry it took so long. you guy must think they are not real! LOL but Here they are =)

Attachments

• brundoekits.jpg
    brundoekits.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 684
  • brun doe.jpg
    brun doe.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 684
  • brun kits.jpg
    brun kits.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 684
  • brun kit.jpg
    brun kit.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 684
yes, of course it can blend it.. but they shouldn't have it. there is a mix of something in there... Adults don't have enough slivering.<br /><br />__________ Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 am __________<br /><br />and there fur isn't long enough for the breed.. they really don't look pure to me.

"Animals with the silvering gene occasionally produce kits with white spots on their foreheads, I get them a lot with my Champagnes. They're the ones that silver the best and the white spot is gone by the time they're 10 weeks."
post105793.html?hilit=spot#p105793

that is the same adult doe.

I HAVE breed lots of them myself I had never seen that In my herd.. but I am in Canada .. so the lines are different I guess.... but your fur isn't long enough or dense enough.. something just isn't right .. there is a mix in there somewhere in the background. But that is just what I see.

buck in molt

Attachments

• burndoe.jpg
    burndoe.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 642
  • buck.jpg
    buck.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 642
I've had my hands on these rabbits, went over them well, and have seen their pedigrees, I'm pretty sure their as close to purebred as Bruns can be at this point. Its all well known names and full three gens of all Bruns on the peds. I've also raised a number of the silvered breeds, and there can always be variations in silvering, and coat, and I've seen Champagnes with that bit of white on the heads before, makes sense that Bruns could have it too. I myself never like to make a judgement based on a picture. Nice looking babies TW, shame I'm getting out of rabbits, I really do like them.

Very cute, I love the D'argents, their awesome rabbits, and so cute. So far none of mine have had the white head spot but mine seem to not have as much silvering. My blues/lilac?'s are way more frosted then the Brun's even though they are from the same litters. I'm new to Brun's and rabbits in general and would love to have you critic mine tailwagging and anyone that is familiar with Brun's.

Lovely rabbits. My Creme kits sometimes have white on their foreheads. Don't know yet about the champagne' s

We had lots of Brun kits with white spots on their foreheads.. it means nothing except they will silver a lot more than their siblings without that spot. It is also advisable to breed a lighter silvered to a more heavily silvered to keep from producing a Brun (or Champagne) with actually TOO much silvering.

Latest posts

Back