Broken color on mini rex?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karen, Not sure about LH but in mini Rex no butterfly is DQ, half butterfly is only a fault, so not sure you can show it with being DQ for no butterfly. You could take and ask a non busy judge to look at for you as far as type, etc, though. And she may still produce showable babies even though she doesn't have butterfly.

Anisaway, keep us updated, :)

countryhorse":2lyklqoz said:
Karen, Not sure about LH but in mini Rex no butterfly is DQ, half butterfly is only a fault, so not sure you can show it with being DQ for no butterfly. You could take and ask a non busy judge to look at for you as far as type, etc, though. And she may still produce showable babies even though she doesn't have butterfly.

Anisaway, keep us updated, :)

In LH's the broken isn't recognized as of yet. I feel that a broken needs a butterfly to obtain status as a broken. My Luna did give me at least two showable kits already. REW is on the list of COD varieties in LH's. Hoping on October 30th, the LH's actually become an ARBA standard breed. Fingers crossed!

Anisaway, definitely keep us updated! Wishing you all the luck!

Karen

Back