Bringing Rabbits to Sell

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graceful Rabbitry

gracefulrabbits
Reaction score
Hey, so I want to bring a couple rabbits to sell at a show. Do I have to tell them I am bringing rabbits to try to sell, or… what do I need to do?

Thank you.

Hey, so I want to bring a couple rabbits to sell at a show. Do I have to tell them I am bringing rabbits to try to sell, or… what do I need to do?

Thank you.
It's best to check the show catalog before you plan to bring rabbits for sale, as different clubs have different rules. If you don't see sales rules in the catalog, ask the show secretary.

Some clubs hosting shows have no rules regarding sales, while other clubs' show rules only allow exhibitors to bring sale animals; i.e., if you don't have rabbits in the show, you cannot bring any to sell.

Others, for instance the ARBA National Convention, allow no animals in the showroom at all unless they are entered in the show. That's one of the reasons buying animals at Convention is so expensive - the seller has to pay not only to travel but also for show registration and entry fees for all the rabbits, even rabbits they're only bringing to sell (or have pre-sold).

Latest posts

Back