• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breeding age does, Cheap cages?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
Looking for breeding age meat mutt or purebred does. Two or three. Bred is preferable. I am looking specifically for does out of good mothers, or proven to be good mothers themselves, and am happy to take older does towards the end of their carreers.

Also looking for cheap cages, as many as I can find, or wood to build a rabbit shed. I would love to build a colony.

I live in South Eastern OR.

Thank you!

If you watch PetSmart.com, once in a while they have Wabbitat cages by Midwest for sale for $15.99. I have ND's so I divide the cages and get 2 holes out of each cage! $8 isn't bad per hole!

Not to take this post over but.
avdpas77 I had been thinking of writing you to see if you have anything available though wont be tell February before i could travel. With our van trying to die. I think its hating the twice a month trip to the feed store for 5 to 8 bags of feed lol. Do you have extra cages??? I need lots and lots more. And i could put a few rabbits in the cages i bring home lol.

I will keep an eye on sales. There are a couple decent deals around, but most are people who live hours away. *pouts*

I REALLY REALLY wish I could take a trip to Missouri! I'd love that. Unfortunatly, I really can't. Snow and gas and food and other small technicalities like that ;) I might have to see what I can do next year. :)

Latest posts

Back