Booya

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SatinsRule

Reaction score
She's the prize kit out of Lola's litter. Pretty well put together, and probably the best fur I've ever produced out of any of my litters.
Booya!! (640x480).jpg

Let's hope she's a show stopper.

Question:

I had a pair of Red Satins, the buck was quite laid back, but the doe was quite a bad tempered creature that would lash out at me with her claws whenever I opened the cage door. Is that typical of the breed or was I just unlucky?

Ivory":2fa58h7y said:
Let's hope she's a show stopper.

Question:

I had a pair of Red Satins, the buck was quite laid back, but the doe was quite a bad tempered creature that would lash out at me with her claws whenever I opened the cage door. Is that typical of the breed or was I just unlucky?

Do the doors of the cages swing inward or outward? Believe it or not, doors which swing inward tend to freak out certain rabbits.

For the most part, reds tend to be a little more laid back than other varieties, but you're going to get skittish rabbits in nearly any breed or variety you choose.

Well, I took Booyah out for a lookover this morning looks like SHE is a HE!!! New and unexpected fixtures have arrived. Thank you, Sex Change Fairy. I needed a really good black buck anyway.

LOL Never thought I'd say this....Yay SC Fairy!!
Congrats on the nice looking buck! :)

Latest posts

Back