Books for angora rabbit owners

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBMBarbalooski

Reaction score
I have been researching books to get now that we have two French angoras. Our local library doesn't have much past the basic rabbit care books. I have been looking for 'Completely Angora' by Kilfoyle and Samson. Finding this out of print book is a challenge especially since any I have found is between $75-$115. Yikes. A tad rich for us. Any advice on where to search for a cheaper book?

I bought a book "The Nervous New Owners Guide to Angoras" which has a lot of information for the beginner but as for more advanced owners it's pretty basic but not a pricey buy.

You might want to try browsing:
Old used book stores, if you can find them.
When I first got into rabbits I would find all sorts
of used Rabbit books here and there.
I purchased every different one I could get my hands on.
some of the information therein is still viable today!
When boredom sets in the often make for good informational reading.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

I've read the book that toady mentions, and it is a good place to start. Unfortunately, I didn't find it until over a year after I started into angoras, and I found out most of the info in it on my own by trial and error already, so if you can get it at the start it will be a great help!

I have seen that book and have requested a hold on it from our local library. It must be good since I am still waiting for it several weeks later. I have hit one of our used book stores in town. I will be hitting the others this week.<br /><br />__________ Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:18 pm __________<br /><br />I have seen that book and have requested a hold on it from our local library. It must be good since I am still waiting for it several weeks later. I have hit one of our used book stores in town. I will be hitting the others this week.

Back