Bonus!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half Caper Farm

Reaction score
Last week, DH found an ad for three free rabbits, only a couple of roads away from us, so he ran over and got them (without consulting me, :evil: but . . .). They were all together in a pen in the garage.

One male dwarf something (meat), one female dwarf something (meat) and one female FlemishX! The previous owners called them all "he". :roll:

I walked into the barn this morning to find fur all over the big doe's cage, so I found her a nestbox and put her in a bigger cage. Eleven fat healthy kits! :D She made a beautiful nest. I was planning on keeping this doe anyway, but now I'm definitely keeping her!

Think I'll have to keep an eye on the other little doe as she's probably bred too.

I'm not very up-to-date on my naming. :oops: My four young FlemishX does are currently FX1, FX2, FX3 and FX4. The buck is FLX. I don't even know if these three had names at their previous abode.

I have, I think, twenty goat kids and only one has a name - that's because she lives in the kitchen at the moment. Mind you, some of them are "Roti", "Curry" etc. :lol: but the girls need names.

Back