Blue Mountain Rabbit Breeders show

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwtrees

Reaction score
Was a great success this weekend. It was held in Hermiston, OR at the fairgrounds. Nice new (for us) building. There were 3 open shows held more or less concurrently AND a sanctioned youth show! I believe the numbers were 1400 rabbits for all 4 shows. Even with that number of shows we were done by 5. This crew does a great job putting on a show!

Personally my rabbits did well. Ezdae's Tank, black mini rex buck won the sr buck class 2/3 times and this was out of coat. Breeder is Dae Williams.
Had an unnamed black jr doe Sweetbriar's M1Q 2nd in a large class. She is barely 3 months and first time out of the barn. No idea how she did the other 2 shows as I was registering rabbits at these shows.
My otter buck KT's Come Home was BOSV in one show. He just needs a senior leg to grand. Breeder is Kathy Tellechea and Pam Renfro.
Home bred buck Sweetbriar's KR2D, white 6/8 Satin buck was BOB in show A and BOS in show B under 2 breeder judges Roger Hassenpflug and Ted De Loyola. That was a thrill!

mwtrees":6hg9uptl said:
Was a great success this weekend. It was held in Hermiston, OR at the fairgrounds. Nice new (for us) building. There were 3 open shows held more or less concurrently AND a sanctioned youth show! I believe the numbers were 1400 rabbits for all 4 shows. Even with that number of shows we were done by 5. This crew does a great job putting on a show!

Personally my rabbits did well. Ezdae's Tank, black mini rex buck won the sr buck class 2/3 times and this was out of coat. Breeder is Dae Williams.
Had an unnamed black jr doe Sweetbriar's M1Q 2nd in a large class. She is barely 3 months and first time out of the barn. No idea how she did the other 2 shows as I was registering rabbits at these shows.
My otter buck KT's Come Home was BOSV in one show. He just needs a senior leg to grand. Breeder is Kathy Tellechea and Pam Renfro.
Home bred buck Sweetbriar's KR2D, white 6/8 Satin buck was BOB in show A and BOS in show B under 2 breeder judges Roger Hassenpflug and Ted De Loyola. That was a thrill!

WOW, sounds like you really cleaned up!!! Congrats!!!! :D

I agree, this was only my 3rd show after getting back into rabbits, but I was extremely impressed! It was a beautiful site, friendly SUPER organized people! And beautiful rabbits exhibited. I will definitely go back. You were registering? I bet I was setup right by you. I had Angoras there :).

I took BOB at one show for a leg. No other wins, but we had fun. It was my boyfriend's first show too - he was really impressed by how organized it was, despite being distracted by trying to buy a car on the same day.

yes I was the registrar. I think I remember a guy and gal saying it was your first show! Glad you did well!

Back