Bittersweet

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey328

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
My first 2 babies have just left home :( They were from my first successful litter back in June. I thought I had a black and a blue doe...turns out it was a black buck and a blue doe....oops! I didn't need another buck and am wanting to keep both of my breeding does as black (the buck is a blue...they're all SF's) I was sorry to see them go; they're easily the nicest, calmest buns I had. But they'll be breeding stock at their new home and will have a great life. Plus, later on, I'll be able to get a new black doe from the folks from their other stock.

The good thing is I now have plenty of extra cage space...can start to wean the 7 from the last litter and will have room if my other doe kindles. All in all, I'm glad they went to a great new home...they were my first and I don't think I could have eaten them, LOL

It's always nice when they get a new home. I think about mines often, especially Zoolander and the Hollands.

Latest posts

Back