BIG bunny

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preitler

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

Saturday I went with my niece and nephew (who are here for a visit from Massachusetts) to that small amusement park, they had some rabbits in the petting zoo (although rabbits were just for show), and this thing :D

Attachments

• Giant Bunny.jpg
    Giant Bunny.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 436
Yep... Pretty intimidating. Don't think I'd try and make a meal out of that fella in a hurry :D

:yeahthat: Thank goodness it is not alive aaaggghhh...Get your hands on the old movie "Night of the lepus" it is about giant radioactive bunnies that attack Ajo, Arizona...kinda corny but what do you expect for a 1960's "b" movie.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

katiebear":2sbo3w0v said:
:yeahthat: Thank goodness it is not alive aaaggghhh...Get your hands on the old movie "Night of the lepus" it is about giant radioactive bunnies that attack Ajo, Arizona...kinda corny but what do you expect for a 1960's "b" movie.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:yeahthat: Not to mention you would have a special enjoyment for it 'cuz it's placed in your home state! :p :lol:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3g5y6ad9 said:
katiebear":3g5y6ad9 said:

:yeahthat: Not to mention you would have a special enjoyment for it 'cuz it's placed in your home state! :p :lol:

I love all those corny B movies....Attack of the 50ft. woman, The Blob, It came from outer space,Great drive in movies...I had a cool childhood...we used to pile in the station wagon and go to the local drive in. $3.50 a carload to get in, put blankets and pillows on the roof of the car, a big brown grocery bag of home popped corn..and a jug of kool-ade.watch a double feature, run around with the kids from the town. Not like today...but there are no dinosaurs roaming around anymore either...... :lol:

Latest posts

Back