better late than never

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBA

Reaction score
My wifes two thriantas should have had there babies a few days ago. Neither did.
Today, the youngest of the two had her litter. Looks like 6 of them. She is two years old, this is her first litter.
The other doe is 5 years old, has had one litter in the past. She hasnt had hers yet, but I'm positive she is pregnant because she is usually a calm and sweet bunny, but the past two days she has been rather nasty acting towards us.

DBA":msbutspc said:
My wifes two thriantas should have had there babies a few days ago. Neither did.
Today, the youngest of the two had her litter. Looks like 6 of them. She is two years old, this is her first litter.
The other doe is 5 years old, has had one litter in the past. She hasnt had hers yet, but I'm positive she is pregnant because she is usually a calm and sweet bunny, but the past two days she has been rather nasty acting towards us.

Babies!!! Finally!!! :D
(sending positive vibes for the other doe!!)

Thank you.
A mini lop and a californian that are both due today are both panting heavily and the cal is pulling fur, might end up with four litters today.

Nope, not yet. I had to leave, when I got home I went and checked, none yet.
Other thrianta is being stubborn, cal is just waiting, mini lop just sits there all fat and fluffy and stares at me.
Hopefully by morning.

Then two more mini lop litters in two more weeks.

Second litter of thriantas is here, if you can call it a litter. Only two, but two nice large kits.

Latest posts

Back