best next box/temp nest box help asap

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjlattimore88

Reaction score
hey guys who sells the best nest box there are so many online retailers i cant choose what have you used and who has the best durability i should have ordered earlier now im going to use a sneaker box for now plus any ideas for a temp nest box :( :( :( any suggestions would help :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

if you are at all handy with a saw and nail/screws. they are REALLY easy to make. Find a carpenter close by if you aren't and figure out some type of trade for service. you buy the wood, they do the work... shouldn't be too hard to figure. really.. nestboxes are EASY to make.

I agree, nestboxes are so so easy to make! I cut the wood myself with my miter saw, but Home Depot or Lowe's will cut a piece of lumbar to your specs for free, usually up to three times per piece. Since I was using 1/2" plywood, I decided not to use nails or screws and instead used Gorilla Glue and a staple gun for the wire bottom.

Latest posts

Back