Best Mama

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buknee

Bella Rose Rabbitry
Reaction score
This is my second litter from my little NZ/Chin doe. Haylee is the sweetest mama I have. She also takes great care of her kits. This has been so beneficial for their growth. I kept a doe from her first litter (after I got her) who is now over 9 pounds at 18 weeks.

Haylee was headed to freezer camp when I bought her. I think she is still trying to reward me. LOL
The first two photos are her current litter that are 12 days old. So cute and chubby!
The third photo is Haylee with her second litter. (Her very first litter was with previous owner and killed by a dog.)
20221021_163632.jpg20221021_163706.jpg20220731_070144 - Copy.jpg

I weighed the babies today. They are two weeks old and all weigh in between 10-12 ounces.
They are off to a great start.
I am patiently waiting for my Rex to kindle. Hershey is a beautiful castor and the Sire is a handsome tri.

This is my second litter from my little NZ/Chin doe. Haylee is the sweetest mama I have. She also takes great care of her kits. This has been so beneficial for their growth. I kept a doe from her first litter (after I got her) who is now over 9 pounds at 18 weeks.

Haylee was headed to freezer camp when I bought her. I think she is still trying to reward me. LOL
The first two photos are her current litter that are 12 days old. So cute and chubby!
The third photo is Haylee with her second litter. (Her very first litter was with previous owner and killed by a dog.)
View attachment 32027View attachment 32028View attachment 32029
They are beautiful!

Thank you. Haylee had 5 the first litter and 6 in the current litter.

Back