best idea ever

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBA

Reaction score
I work with the public, nuff said about that.
I had a great idea today. I told a coworker we need a pinata.
Hear me out.....customer is agtivating, or idiotic, we walk into the office, grab a baseball bat and beat the hell out of the pinata. We relieve frustrations, and we get candy....think about it, its win win.

When I worked in food service..I would go into the walk in freezer and scream and cuss ( I don't cuss any more :roll: ) no one could hear me and I cooled off pretty quick :lol:

I think that's a wonderful idea

I worked in a flourecent light factory for a few summers - there is NOTHING more stress relieving and cathartic as tossing defective floresent tubes into a dumpster and the accompaning crashing sound :mrgreen:

Personally, I liked to used a metal bat and a bag of rocks to launch into space! ... I had my kids (when they were younger) do this when that pre-teen hormonal surge was running amok, worked well and we could all laugh at each other while hitting something :lol: ... made conversation start up and was lots of fun to boot.

jeannie":3vob9k57 said:
Personally, I liked to used a metal bat and a bag of rocks to launch into space! ... I had my kids (when they were younger) do this when that pre-teen hormonal surge was running amok, worked well and we could all laugh at each other while hitting something :lol: ... made conversation start up and was lots of fun to boot.

I think I'll try that.
I have a daughter who's going to be quite hormonal in a few years.

I hear it runs in the line. ;)

When I worked at Hardee's us managers got together and bought a punching bag for the store. It was the best thing ever. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh the joy of dealing with the public. I've done it in one way shape or form my entire life, usually over the phone. That seems to be when people will say sh... stuff that they would never dare say to your face. The worst case was working in a very busy 9-1-1 call center. The public... in their very very worst moments. We had a gym, treadmills, weights, and yep... PUNCHING BAGS. Pinatas would have been nice too! Bashing something AND candy?

Latest posts

Back