Benton, AR Show March 22

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say I had a WONDERFUL time at the show the girl's did too! (they love those raffles!) - I'm feeling rather silly right now, I just read the show report and my youngest girls' mini lop won BOB in open B- I thought he just won his class! :lol: :oops: After they showed in Open B we packed up and went home! :roll: live and learn!

I was too shy to say Hey! to anyone I thought I might know from RabbitTalk - I was the mom with two girls in pink coats, one sleepy husband and only two Mini Lop rabbits. Pretty sure I spoke to SatinsRule :)

Again it was a great experience - and wow there sure were a ton of Holland Lops!

I was the big ugly guy (president and superintendent) who was going around asking everyone how they were enjoying our show. If we spoke, I cannot say you'd be the only one on RT to have spoken with me, though. Several before you have done so, too.

Glad to hear you had a great time. We had tons of positive feedback, which was certainly encouraging to us because we all put so much time and effort into putting on a good one. It was a big step forward for this state to have an event like that one staged here, and we were very pleased about the turnout. Breeders from Illinois to the southern end of Louisiana, as well as big contingents from Texas and Oklahoma were all there.

Latest posts

Back