Basil's Pupples Now!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
I thought I would share some updated pics of Basil's pupples since they will hopefully be going to their new homes this New Year. They sure have gotten to be adorable little guys! :D

The kids named them, so allow me to introduce you! :)

This is Viper, a male blue merle and white:

IMG_6614.JPG

This is Bear a male black tri:

IMG_6623.JPG

This is Mustang, a male blue merle and white with tan points:

IMG_6657.JPG

This is Panda, a female short coated black tri:

IMG_6648.JPG

This is Speckles, a female short coated blue merle and white:

IMG_6636.JPG

And finally, my "keeper" puppy, who the kids did not name so I could choose myself:

IMG_6661.JPG

:yeahthat:

Those were the ones that stood out at me as well. But they are all ssssoooo cute! :p How can you stand to part with them?

They are all just adorable puppies but I think Viper looks the best especially if he keeps those markings. Absolutely beautiful dog.

Wow!! Those turned out to be some mighty fine looking puppies, glad your keeping one!

MamaSheepdog":hwf8wxxo said:
This is Mustang, a male blue merle and white with tan points:

View attachment 3

OMG DROWL I WANT HIM I NEED HIM...he would complete my soul and erm...my doggy bed is too empty bc my mutt is too good for it -.- i need a fluffy puppers. i needs hims lol

Thanks, everybody!

We just love these little guys!

There is at least one family coming to look at them today. So far the merles are the favorites. I am kind of surprised because little Panda struck such a cute pose for her photo. :?

The pups have learned how to climb out of the 4 foot tall exercise pen, so it is time for them to go! They all slept in the dog house last night instead of in their nice safe horse shelter, and that worries me.

Mickey328":2w5vrclg said:
They're all terrific, but...I'm a sucker for that little blue-eyed girl Speckles. You can send her right over...got a couple here who would love a new buddy!

Uh, excuse me? :shock: I has first dibs on Speckles..... :razz2: :laugh:

Too bad my RT friends don't all live closer! I wouldn't have many left to find homes for! :lol:

I asked everyone to give a brief description of their lifestyle when replying to my ad, and most of the respondents have acreage and livestock of one type or another. Lots of families with kids, too. :) So I am quite confident that they will be going to good homes. :D

Back