Bartow, FL show November 17th

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnelsonfla

Reaction score

Well another month and another Bartow show. I am heading there for the first time without a Chocolate Havana. I will have the trio from Herb Kelso: a Blue buck and doe, also a Black doe(in picture). I'll have my Chocolate broken buck. For the first time I will show my pair from Wampners Rabbitry that I got from convention. They both did well in Kansas and I entered them in 'fur class' also. I will of coarse let you all know how they do.

Sorry no update I guess I got caught up in the babies being born, hehhee. Anyway here it goes. We have good turn out with 504 rabbits and 55 cavy. Holland Lop with 88 followed by Mini Rex with 78 and Netherland dwarf with 70. Also an impressive and growing turn out by English Lop with 56 entries. I was surprised with a total of 25 Havana's entered. Which is great being we've been having 10-15 at the last few shows. Was intense competition with people showing there convention bunnies for the first time. The Havana class was no different with Julie Spier's Jr Black Buck shown by Joan Giesy and my Jr Broken Blue from Amanda Wampner trading BOSB. My buns got a few BOV's and BOSV's. A Sr Black Doe Havana took BIS in the A & C show. I was able to sell two rabbits and since we are not going to any shows in December. I look forward to 2013 and we have a show January 5th in DeLand, FL.

Thanks for the update. Can truly understand about the excitement of babies.

Congratulations on the wins and also the sale of two rabbits. Wishing you luck in 2013!

Karen

You're not showing in Ocala on Dec 1st or Bartow on 8th? That stinks! I was planning in bringing Christmas treats to my show friends at the next two shows.....yours and Leslie's will have to wait until Jan :eek:

Back