banners

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you can make your own or would that violate some copy right law...??

I made my own a while back from the RT banner. I mentioned it to MidnightCoder, and he didn't thump me, so I guess it's okay. Y'all are welcome to snitch mine from my blog, if you like. :) It's 200x125.

perhaps the talented among us can make up some banners and we can have a contest??? and then have.. I dunno... free bunnybucks as a prize???? or something???

ladysown":5r2mg903 said:
perhaps the talented among us can make up some banners and we can have a contest??? and then have.. I dunno... free bunnybucks as a prize???? or something???
Ooooo! Good idea! I second that! Plus, I just like to see all the neat things people come up with.

You can buy EBooks with them! There is a button under the banner- click on that and you will see the selection available.

I haven't downloaded any yet- I am a BunnyBucks hoarder. :oops:

Miss M":2gjefro8 said:
What... my banner isn't good enough?

Just kidding! One thing my banner is NOT, is original!
lol no i just can't find it! it's on your 24 carrot blog? is it on the sidebar somewhere? i looked up and down. perhaps my computer is hiding it from me :)

Weird. It's right under my visit map. But here it is:

rabbittalkbloglogo.png

But it's just a re-do of the RT banner. Please feel no obligation to use it! It would be neat to see what came of a contest. :)

Latest posts

Back