Bandit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
I am raising and showing rabbits in 4-H and I found out that the Silver Fox buck I was planning on showing in Showmanship was just too big for me, as we are required to flip him onto his back with the hindquarters resting on the table by grabbing the ears and butt which sounds easy but with a rabbit as large as mine, definitely is NOT. So I asked our 4-H leader, who breeds Mini Lops, if she had any rabbits available. She said yes.

I had planned on just looking at the Mini Lop this Tuesday, because that's our 4-H meeting, but my friend was picking up a Florida White buck from the same lady and asked if I would like to go along. Once there, I was able to also look at Bandit. He is a Broken Gold-Tipped Steel Senior Mini Lop buck. He is adorable, lovable, and huggable! He even gives kisses. Well, it was love at first sight. And I did the whole show routine (plus the infamous Flip) like nothing!

So I am SUPER EXCITED to pick him up Tuesday. I miss him already and it's only been 2 days since I saw him!!! How can you get so attached to somebunny you just met? :D :pancake:

The_Dutchess":29nxctv6 said:
...So I am SUPER EXCITED to pick him up Tuesday...
Soooo are you going to share a picture with us or just keep that little puff ball all to yourself?

I'll start. Here's a picture of our Bandit. He's an eight week old black broken French Lop (6 weeks in this picture).
6 weeks_e.JPG

faiththequeen":2vplye5s said:
Your Bandit is ADORABLE!!! Love Frenches :) I think he might be a broken steel, though. Which is a beautiful color! How old is he now?

You might be right on the steel. These little buns look different (color wise) almost every day. :x I have two solids that looked black then gold tipped black and now are getting brown patches (chestnut maybe). At eight weeks old last Sunday I think they're playing the "what color will I be" game. :lol:

Latest posts

Back