Back on. I have been away way too long .

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

currituckbun

Reaction score
I have been so busy with work and taking care of the ever growing farm that I have been off for almost a year. I miss all of the news and information. :D
We now have 14 chickens, 4 ducks and well .........last count of rabbits was around 50. This fluctuates greatly since we use the rabbit meat several times a week now. I have also found a chef who is buying. My husband doubled our raised beds this year too. I had to find some use for all that poo. :x

:welcomewagon:

Hi Currituck! Long time no see!

Since you haven't been on in so long, that must mean that your rabbitry is doing well! No problems this past year, I assume? :clap2:

Now that you are back, you will have to post pics of all of your farm expansions. :popcorn:

I need to get out and take some pictures. Yes we have expanded the rabbitry. The vegetable garden has kept me busy canning . I am looking forward to a break when the frost comes :)<br /><br />__________ Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 pm __________<br /><br />
MaggieJ":lfe7cwsf said:
Welcome back, Currituckbun! :hi:

Sounds like your farming venture is really taking off! Congratulations!
I see Rabbit Talk has expanded too. Wow so many choices ! :lol:

Latest posts

Back