Baby rabbit with more than one eye color, first time for everything

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
I had my baby rabbits out this morning and I was holding Zekrom, my smallest black one with a white nose stripe. I looked at his right eye and parts of it were lighter than the rest.

IMG_20220606_130725151.jpg
His right eye is mostly blue with some brownIMG_20220606_130734632.jpg
And his left eye is brown with two blue patches

His mother is a Siamese Sable and his father is a BEW.
I know that it's because of his Father, so I'm not confused on anything. I just thought it was really cool :]

https://youtube.com/shorts/HotEjBtQ9R8?feature=share

Last edited:
I am no expert at all, but I had a blue eyed doe (not a netherland dwarf) and a smoke pearl buck and one of the babies eyes started like this and actually ended up turning blue. So, it may change all the way over. It was the craziest thing I've seen!

I am no expert at all, but I had a blue eyed doe (not a netherland dwarf) and a smoke pearl buck and one of the babies eyes started like this and actually ended up turning blue. So, it may change all the way over. It was the craziest thing I've seen!
I've been hoping for one with blue eyes since I can't show them anyway because of Vianne marks, and this is the closest I've gotten :]

Back