Baby pictures

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lopeared

Reaction score
Here are our 6 babies that were born on the 20th. They will be a week old tomorrow. Mom, Mrs Dash is being a great mama and they all have little round belly's.

Mom, Mrs Dash
PICT0840.jpg

Dad, Thumper
PICT0826.jpg

Popple bunch
PICT0873.jpg

Individual pics
This one is sort of a gold color
PICT0875.jpg

The only black one of the bunch, There were 2 but one dissapeared and we think mom disposed of it.
PICT0880.jpg

The next 4 are all white like dad

PICT0879.jpg

PICT0877.jpg

PICT0876.jpg

PICT0878.jpg

SatinsRule":3da8zq6a said:
Cool.

What part of Arkansas do you live in?

Over in the Northeast corner

Thanks for the compliments everyone. These are our very first of hopefully quite a few more to come.<br /><br />__________ Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 pm __________<br /><br />I went out to give mama a treat of oats and had to check the babies. WOW have they grown, like double the size they were Tuesday when I took the pictures. They are popping all over the place and most all have little slits in their eyes. They look like little bunnies instead of little rats, how am I going to eat the majority of them now?

What is the earliest you can sex them?

lopeared":34e2xsgb said:
SatinsRule":34e2xsgb said:
Cool.

I live about 60 miles southeast of Little Rock. I travel thru the Blytheville area from time to time. Next time I'm headed that way, I'll look you up. Maybe we can hit some joint like Perkins or Zaxby's when I pass thru there.

SatinsRule":13l8icxp said:
lopeared":13l8icxp said:
SatinsRule":13l8icxp said:
Cool.

I live about 60 miles southeast of Little Rock. I travel thru the Blytheville area from time to time. Next time I'm headed that way, I'll look you up. Maybe we can hit some joint like Perkins or Zaxby's when I pass thru there.

Sounds good to me. LMK when your coming this way and I will pm you my ph#

They are adorable!! They do grow so fast, don't they!

They'll lose the killer cuteness right before they're big enough to send to freezer camp! They just suddenly start looking more like adult rabbits rather than adorable puffballs. Thank goodness!

Back