Babies (finally)!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siddsaysgimmie

Reaction score
I have been having troubles with my does being irritating but I finally got some babies this morning. :)

April5th13022_zps106d4d58.jpg

1 broken buck, 2 solid does.

April4th2013001_zpsf3f3fce1.jpg

April4th2013010_zps3458f09c.jpg

Grandma Tutu... well, grandma x2? She is the mother of both parents (different papas though). :oops:

How adorable! I am getting pretty good at recognizing lop popples right off the bat- they have such bulldog faces!

Congratulations- they look excellent. Mom must be very healthy!

Mumzie is very healthy... maybe a little too "healthy". ;) She is very pudgy. She was sitting in a pile of fur, staring at me this morning. She didn't move for a minute, then rushed to the cage side asking for treats. She's unfazed... hungry as normal. Babies are chubby and super calm - they move around but no jumping or squeaking.

Feb1313040_zps32382176.jpg

Feb1313046_zps544e332f.jpg

Here's mama Couru.

Bad news is that this litter is out of my buck that was suspected to have a split p. Well, before he "got" it I bred him to her. Checked him at time of breeding and was normal. A week or 2 later, he was like that all of a sudden. Well, if it was a genetic split (which I don't think so), it would be from this buck's mom (Tu) and Tu is the mother of both parents so I'll have to keep an eye on the buck. Wish she had more bucks in this litter. Sigh. Oh well, I have babies - better than nothing. :)

Thanks everyone. They are doing well and mom has been pulling more and more fur every day. Cute, chubby and toasty little buns. :)

Latest posts

Back