BABIES! At last!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_ND

Reaction score
My maiden black doe Expresso has kindled!
I went out to check her a little while ago and she had three, a solid and 2 brokens. I don't think she's done because when I put my hand on her left side I felt a lump, so hopefully she will have some more. I am hoping she will have a nice solid buck I can keep to eventually replace Uno.
Right now she is relaxing, so hopefully when I check on her tonight after we get back from dinner she will have more!

MR_ND":34dvdyl3 said:
My maiden black doe Expresso has kindled!
:congratulations: :thewave: but...
thread_is_worthless.jpg

:)

Thanks. I will take some pictures later today, I think there is one broken chocolate, one broken black and a solid black.
They are all fed and healthy, I'm so relieved that there aren't any peanuts.
I had thought she was going to have more than three, because she was really fat. But I suppose it is because she has always been chubby. I also thought maybe I felt another but it must have been something else. <br /><br /> -- Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:56 pm -- <br /><br /> Here are the "pichers" :lol:

Attachments

• SAM_2091.JPG
    SAM_2091.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 217
  • SAM_2090.JPG
    SAM_2090.JPG
    375.6 KB · Views: 217
  • SAM_2085.JPG
    SAM_2085.JPG
    335.1 KB · Views: 217
  • SAM_2084.JPG
    SAM_2084.JPG
    390 KB · Views: 217
  • SAM_2088.JPG
    SAM_2088.JPG
    391.9 KB · Views: 217
Thanks. I think there is going to be a broken chocolate doe, a black doe and a broken black buck. But that is my best guess, this is my second litter I have tried to sex at this age, the last time it was right. Although I'm kind of hoping the solid will turn into a buck.

Latest posts

Back