Astrex genes- what do you know about em?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did soak her pretty good, and then used a blow dryer to get it mostly dry before returning her to her pen.

My husband likes to tell her how lucky she is, that rest of the rabbits end up dinner, and here she is getting her bottom blow dried :lol:

Makes me wish I still had the standard rex around, to wash his backside, blow dry, and compare. :D

Hmm. I've wiped down buns for shows, but can't remember anyone being truly wet. I can't even remember what a pelts looks like in the solution, but i can got take a look.

skysthelimit":1xnsz78w said:
Hmm. I've wiped down buns for shows, but can't remember anyone being truly wet. I can't even remember what a pelts looks like in the solution, but i can got take a look.
Thanks for bringing that up!
The rex pelts I've tanned never look like Mucky's curly bottom when they are done tanning. Of course, I've never used a blow dryer on a pelt either. I have a few in storage, I'll have to get one out to play with it...

image.php

@SkyIsTheLimit, I know this is an old post but am curious as to why you bred your angoras to SF's? To get coarser wool to keep from matting?

Latest posts

Back