As seen on Craigslist - dead rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~coughs~ I saw that ad when it was first posted...cause I am in the dfw area...>.> I am to scared to check it out though...>.>

I'm not in the area so we shall see. So far no reply.<br /><br />__________ Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am __________<br /><br />I'm not in the area so we shall see. So far no reply.

Thats crazy! :shock: I guess this world takes all kinds doesn't it?! :roll:

Demamma":3hcacu19 said:
I could not help myself. I sent a message asking what kind of rabbit and if it's a Doe or buck. I also asked for a picture. Wonder if I get reply. I am too curious.

:lol: :lol:

Demamma":2o2srcil said:
I sent a message asking what kind of rabbit and if it's a Doe or buck. I also asked for a picture. Wonder if I get reply. I am too curious.

Ba-ha-ha!!! :popcorn:

Sinnfox":2o2srcil said:
~coughs~ I saw that ad when it was first posted...cause I am in the dfw area...>.> I am to scared to check it out though...>.>

C'mon, everybody! We need to apply a little peer pressure to Sinnfox! :twisted:

Miss M":2o2srcil said:
I can't believe the ad is still up! Thought the flaggers would be all over that one! :roll:

Now, now, Miss M... dead pets are okay, it is the living ones that can't be sold.

MamaSheepdog":2eykupjr said:
Now, now, Miss M... dead pets are okay, it is the living ones that can't be sold.
I almost, ALMOST went there... but I didn't. :lol:

So... am I timid? Or restrained and diplomatic? :twisted:

When I first saw it, it was near the top of the list so I assumed it was a new ad. I thought for sure it would be taken down quickly which is why I pasted the text into the thread. Then I noticed it was an old ad anyway. It is so bizarre - especially now with them not answering those of you brave enough to contact them...

I wonder if it isn't actually a coded ad. Like maybe they are drug dealers using burner phones and the word just gets passed around on the street to look for an ad for a dead rabbit and text a certain phrase to that number. Or maybe I watch way too many cop shows.

__________ Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 pm __________

MamaSheepdog":17ip0agr said:
C'mon, everybody! We need to apply a little peer pressure to Sinnfox! :twisted:.

LOL - come on Sinnfox - go check it out for us. Just pack some heat when you go. No telling what or who else he has in cages.<br /><br />__________ Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm __________<br /><br />And last but not least - UPDATE on the situation - Ad is still up, rabbit is still dead.

paradox":3ji82xrg said:
__________ Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 pm __________

MamaSheepdog":3ji82xrg said:
C'mon, everybody! We need to apply a little peer pressure to Sinnfox! :twisted:.

LOL - come on Sinnfox - go check it out for us. Just pack some heat when you go. No telling what or who else he has in cages.

>.> I don't have any "heat" :/ not in the budget to get any sadly...otherwise maybe i wouldn't be to scared to go check it out :p

MaggieJ":cyb084hx said:
Ever occur to you folks that the person posting that ad may be chuckling at the number of people who actually respond?
I have to confess... I've seen so much strangeness on CL, it never occurred to me that it might be a gag. :?

>.> I have seen people selling cages with dead animals in them before...the animal will have been mummified by the heat here because the owners will have forgotten it and left it to die, or just left it after it died because they didn't want to touch the dead thing ~sigh~...so once you see it once your more likely to believe it can happen ~shrug~

Back