Are these Tort Rex Kits?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiegirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Finally worked out how to include my pictures - sort of, need to make smaller though. Any how, can any one tell me what colour these two kits are (I am assuming some kind of Tort). The mother is a Himalayan Standard Rex and dad is a Chocolate otter Standard Rex and I think there is also 3 black & a Black Otter in the litter as well.

I know it's not ideal to mix these two colours but I have to say they are quite pretty.

20150124_175934.jpg

20150124_175956.jpg

20150124_175942.jpg

Any suggestions to make picture smaller.

I have started posting some of my pictures in the Gallery section if anyone is interested in seeing some of my rabbits, setup (still a working progress as we are renovating the rabbitry). and also some of my litters.
I'm always open to new ideas & suggestions..

Definitely torts. I'm guessing black tort and blue fox, which is a torted otter. :D
I'll be expecting update pics on that fox as he grows! I loooove fox.

Lovely, I really like fox coloured rabbits which is a torted otter or marten :)

So yes they look to be black torts and the one with white eye rings and belly also carries the tan gene (and could be a blue as well :D), and the colour is called fox, or totter over here

Genetically they are "aa Bb C_ D_ ee" and "ata Bb C_ D_ ee" (or "ata B_ C_ dd ee")

Thanks guys for your help in confirming the colours of these kits, I had a feeling the darker kit may have been a black tort (which is the biggest in the litter) but I wasn't sure about the lighter one.

Now that I have worked out how to post pictures of my rabbits (resizing still a prob though), I will send an update picture of both kits in about 2 weeks time as well as the black otter kit.

Thanks everyone

Aussie- I use imgur to post my pictures and then just paste the link into my post! Works much better than photobucket and the size is perfect.

imgur.com

Hope that helps and ADORABLE buns

Here are some Update pictures of my Tort? Rex kits as promised (just turned 6 weeks old) and they are Both males typical!!

View attachment 1

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 310
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 310
Foxay foxay~! Such pretty little boys.
Thanks for sharing. :D

Latest posts

Back