ARBA Convention Questions

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graceful Rabbitry

gracefulrabbits
Reaction score
So, I am wanting to attend Rabbit Convention just 8-9th so, Sunday and Monday. I’m not bringing rabbits to show or anything just wanting to watch judging and maybe buy a rabbit. From my understanding I just have to pay for parking, right? I don’t have to get a ticket or anything, right lol. Might seem like a dumb question, but I wouldn’t hate to book a place to stay and drive 5-6 hours to not be able to get in lol.

Edit: just found out it was moved to 7-11th, thought I was from 5-11th, same thing? on the original schedule they have best of show judging the 9th I believe what will be happening the 8th and the 9th now? Is it still the same? They have on the Schedule you can bring in animals starting the 5th but, judging doesn’t start til the 7th so, is that schedule still correct?

Am I aloud to go to Best in Show Judging?

Thank you!

Last edited:
So, I am wanting to attend Rabbit Convention just 8-9th so, Sunday and Monday. I’m not bringing rabbits to show or anything just wanting to watch judging and maybe buy a rabbit. From my understanding I just have to pay for parking, right? I don’t have to get a ticket or anything, right lol. Might seem like a dumb question, but I wouldn’t hate to book a place to stay and drive 5-6 hours to not be able to get in lol.

Edit: just found out it was moved to 7-11th, thought I was from 5-11th, same thing? on the original schedule they have best of show judging the 9th I believe what will be happening the 8th and the 9th now? Is it still the same? They have on the Schedule you can bring in animals starting the 5th but, judging doesn’t start til the 7th so, is that schedule still correct?

Am I aloud to go to Best in Show Judging?

Thank you!
I am sorry for the dumb questions but which rabbit convention are you talking about? Where will it be located? Is there a website? I just have not heard of it and "rabbit convention" seems like a really general name-maybe you mean the ARBA convention oct 7-11? I mean, that seems logical but I would hate to be answering about the wrong event! :)

I am sorry for the dumb questions but which rabbit convention are you talking about? Where will it be located? Is there a website? I just have not heard of it and "rabbit convention" seems like a really general name-maybe you mean the ARBA convention oct 7-11? I mean, that seems logical but I would hate to be answering about the wrong event! :)
Oh no, I’m sorry for not specifying. Louisville Kentucky. Yes, ARBA convention is what I meant I’m so sorry again.

Latest posts

Back