Appologies for the wait..

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheBrightside

Reaction score
:sorry:
I just want to say to all those who have ordered logos from me I am sorry you had such a long wait before getting the final.
I have been incredibly busy with life (School, job and my own animals to care for) and haven't had much of a chance to sit down and work on things or to get on RT at all.
Along with that I had well over 50 different logos to complete at once, I went down with whoever ordered first got their logo worked on first..
I have done my best to keep up with the logos and really appreciate those who were patient with me.

I am still taking orders but you have to understand that it may take a little while. Usually the quicker you can reply and more specific in what you want the faster I can complete something. If you need it by a certain date let me know and I will do my best to get it to you by then, but can make no guarantees.
Also my prices have gone back up to normal cost as I have a job now and don't necessarily need to sell a lot of logos. (Normal price being $20-30 generally, depending on what you want)

Thanks for reading! I look forward to making more artwork for others and their rabbitry's.

Back