anyone know where to find the sex change fairy??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
I need to kick her evil butt!! :twisted: Brandy has become BRADY overnight i KNOW he was a girl before i checked him!!! :evil: But now he is a boy going after any of the does that will hold still long enough for him to get ahold of them. :mrgreen: So i now and building a new cage for him tomorrow and waiting and praying that my does the same age as him (6 months old) that i didnt want bred until april are not pregnant this soon. However i am praying that the female doe that refuses to take after a breeding IS bred by him at least

Um... are you sure the SCF got Brandy, and she really is Brady, or could it still be Brandy displaying dominance over the other females? Or did you already check for extra parts? :mrgreen:

I hate when that happens, I got two does for my son, and would you know it, they both grew testicles...
and started fighting.

oh i checked!!! it is definately brady!!!! it is one of my twins i wanted to breed to lunch!!! UHOH if her bred his siter will she be ok? will the kits? As far as i know there was no other line breeding in thier history. I know parent to offspring is ok for one genration but is sibling to sibling?

about the same as parents, but less sure, you aren't breeding back to keep the parents traits,

Sibling breeding is not problem,
so choose to test breed siblings to see what good and bad genes are carried.
When breeding siblings it is possible to get a SUPER nice rabbit
by doubling up all of the best genes! It is also possible to get a
VERY bad rabbit if you happen to double up all of the worst genes.
Not to worry, you can always cull/eat your mistakes.
From what you stated, you may have quite a few. :D
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Are you sure she is a boy, he is a girl, that fairy is a tricky one

oh yesw i am sure i just double checked everybunny today. tomorrow is going to be busy!<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 am __________<br /><br />i am calling mom tomorrow to see if i can go out to the place if i can get some good wire and/or some of thier extra cages and thier one nest box or some more wood for me to make some with

Well,
I guess a good place to start would be in your Rabbitry.:wizard:
It appears that she has chosen that spot as her outpost. :sorry:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Oh, gosh! lol. I LOVE it! (I'm sorry I can't help myself!) It is just too funny!

:D

You are a little too close to me for comfort---make sure you send that sex change fairy EAST. :p

pastelsummer":1pb8c6lp said:
she was already gone when i went oout so if anyone sees her tell her she is banned from my bunny barn!!

Well she's welcome in my barn, all I have are bucks I could use a few does :D

Now I wonder why Devon didn't mention the time the fairy followed us all the way to convention a couple years ago in Kentucky?? Took a nice broken chocolate doe down and BAM!! she changed to a he right there in front of the judge.... we renamed him Bucky Kentucky :)

devon, damn right, I just separated out my grow out cage, 6 bucks, 2 does, I'm already over on bucks....
I could use the SCF, I wonder if there is anything you can use as a lure

Back