Anyone here wanna help me with logos?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

Reaction score
I am trying to come up with a logo for my rabbitry. Its called Wicked Hare. So I have an image on my head of a rabbit with huge ears and a mohawk or something. I like color, but I want the rabbit to be white. It could be just a head shot, or full body. But basically its a punk rabbit, with wicked hair.

I cant draw, at all. And I cant afford much, but if I saw the right image I would pay. The name alone just is not doing it.

Rex. But it doesn't have to represent a certain breed as I might expand.
Actually, hotot would look awesome.

My messages are being really slow so I thought I'd post it here, do you like this better?

541520_10151700938236622_1031390125_n.jpg

Hmm, I like it, but it does look a bit disneyish. Any way to undisney it?<br /><br />__________ Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm __________<br /><br />Nah, I like it. It grew on me :) can you message it to me?

Sounds like you've already decided but here's a few logos with animals that I have collected that I like. I want to design a logo for my own rabbitry so by collecting logos I like I hope to inspire myself- and set a benchmark for myself.

Attachments

• animallogo1.jpg
    animallogo1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 249
  • animallogo2.jpg
    animallogo2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 249

Latest posts

Back