Anyone going to PASRBA?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powellanimals":3ha3w0sc said:
I'll be there for a short while. Looking forward to it! Are you showing anything?

I am not this year. I don't really do the whole "showing" thing. I hang out with some friends, pick up supplies, and this year, i'll be picking up some new stock. :D :D :D

We're not going but my son's new BEW Netherland Dwarf is! We are buying her from a breeder in Michigan that will be handing her off to our transporter there. He is so excited to finally get his BEW program going! He got two Vienna marked rabbits for Christmas (a buck and a doe) and now this doe will be his foundation trio! Wish we were going but the kids can't miss school. :(

JJCRabbitry":3sb1rs1a said:
powellanimals":3sb1rs1a said:
I'll be there for a short while. Looking forward to it! Are you showing anything?

I am not this year. I don't really do the whole "showing" thing. I hang out with some friends, pick up supplies, and this year, i'll be picking up some new stock. :D :D :D

Any chance you know of anyone bringing show quality VM marked rabbits to sell? I have an itch for a pair or a trio and cannot seem to locate any nice ones nearby.

Latest posts

Back