anybody in the market for a fluffy Holland loop?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blame cell phones for this.

Auto correct, and the fact that it can be a PITA to type with just # buttons.

Aside from those factors, it sounds like they actually have a good deal with the care package included.

To be fair, there are wooly holland lops. The breeder I got mine from has one, his name is Dustbunny.

However, I don't think those loops are one of them...

I thought they looked more like Lion lops :shrug:

Wouldnt a Wooly Holland Lop be more angora / Jersey wooly like and not have fur just around the neck?

Dood":iignezp4 said:
I thought they looked more like Lion lops :shrug:

Wouldnt a Wooly Holland Lop be more angora / Jersey wooly like and not have fur just around the neck?

Yes, wooly Hollands are like angoras with wool on their face. But I thought some jersey woollies lacked wool on their face?

I would also guess them to be lion loops. The hair is very fluffy upfront and much longer, fuzzy hollands are fuzzy everywhere, The faces are narrow too.

I would like to buy the seller a comma, lol.

I noticed that the parent Loops had pretty upright ears- and Loops characteristically have floppy ears, do they not?

I'm with everyone else that these are likely Lion-Loops. The kits have much better ears than the parents, and the kits vary from maned to normal furred on the tort. I mean, um, the brown one. :roll:

dangerbunny":2eqm7rcp said:
I would like to buy the seller a comma, lol.

Please do!!!

Zass":2eqm7rcp said:
I blame cell phones for this.

Auto correct, and the fact that it can be a PITA to type with just # buttons.

The auto correct may be the culprit for the seeming population explosion of Loop rabbits, but doesn't explain this:

please email me if u are interest it thank u

Miss M":3ujbo4yy said:
EnglishSpot":3ujbo4yy said:
Ugh, did anyone else notice the half a head of iceberg lettuce in the one picture!?!? Those loops may get the deadly poops.
Is that iceberg? I thought it was cabbage.

Cabbage can still give them upset tummies though

Latest posts

Back