Any meat breeders in the Minnesota, twin cities area?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzy9

Reaction score
Hey all........I have someone I know who is looking for meat rabbits to purchase processed in the Twin Cities area in MN. She prefers grass fed, but will consider others too. I'm not sure how many she's looking for, she has two dogs she's feeding, that's all I know.

Please let me know if you could help her out, and I can get you in touch with her.

Hope everyone here is well........miss you all! :)

Hi Fuzzy!

I was so-o-o excited to see your post- I thought maybe you were getting back into rabbits! :bouncy: Not yet, eh? :|

But you have at least infected someone else with Rabbitosis, so that's a plus. :)

I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how the restaurant was going. :p Hope all is well!

Hi MSD!!!!! :) No, not getting back into rabbits right now. LOL! I'm so glad we didn't have rabbits this last winter too, holy moly, it was BRUTAL! The cold was unreal!

The restaurant is doing great actually, we had our water pipes freeze over the winter, so our water source was a garden hose from the well for about 4 months! Bring it out every day, and in every night! Then our septic froze up, and we just finished digging up the water pipes, and burying them deeper. It's been a hectic winter, but business was really good. My motto this winter............."find the positive"! LOL! It was hard on everyone.

Anyway, I'm surprised that no one has piped up with rabbit meat to sell in MN. If anyone knows of someone, please let me know. The person looking for meat for her dogs is back in MN now, around the Twin Cities area she said, and looking for a supplier.

Thanks ya'll! :)

Latest posts

Back