Another twirly star? Party on!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skysthelimit

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot because of the time difference, my second twirly star has arrived.

Let it be a sign for better things to come.

Year two on RT, the end of year three for show rabbits.

I have had some happy moments.

I'd be lonely without RT.

Now where is Mary Ann. Her twirly star is today too :)

Happy Twirly star and Happy New Year Sky. I hope 2014 will be much better for you! :)

:choir: Happy Twirly Star Day to you! :choir:
:choir: Happy Twirly Star Day to you! :choir:
:choir: Happy Twirly Star Day, Dear Sky-yyy!!! :choir:
:choir: Happy Twirly Star Day to youuuu!!! :choir:

:congratulations:

Two stars are better than one! :mrgreen:

Happy New Year Sky!

I do wonder though... when will the twirly starts stop coming? There is only so and so much room for them. I'm imagining that we can fit 10 along the top, but then what will we do? Condense the 10 into say.... a purple star and then do a yellow twirly for every year, and then do a purple again or ??????

Mary Ann's Rabbitry":2jw00ovc said:
here i am Sky.. Right along with you.. congrats

Congrats to you :)

:canada-fireworks: :cheer1: :fireworks1: :rabbit-hop1: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny:

ladysown":35o3njv4 said:
I do wonder though... when will the twirly starts stop coming? There is only so and so much room for them. I'm imagining that we can fit 10 along the top, but then what will we do? Condense the 10 into say.... a purple star and then do a yellow twirly for every year, and then do a purple again or ??????
That's actually a great idea. Except I think if we've been here for 10 years we each should get to personally choose the 10 year swirly star. You could have purple, I could get blue, xx could get yellow - whoever gets whatever color they want. Cause 10 years should earn you some Senority, lol.<br /><br />__________ Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:41 pm __________<br /><br />Congrats on the extra star Sky & Mary :D forgot to add that lol

ladysown":3knyhcxk said:

Now I'm curious ;)

Congratulations! Yeah, I guess I got another twirly star a couple of weeks ago, too! I need to come back--I miss this place. Maybe I can manage my time better now? Yeah, that's right. . . LOL!

Latest posts

Back