Another new brun!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boundarybunnyco

Reaction score
Sorry no pics, but I was lucky enough to get a new junior Argent Brun doe this weekend! She is so nice! Starting to really silver out, and nicely built, and nice temperament. I'm so excited! I re-bred my original pair today, and I have a 7 week old buck from their first litter. I took him to the show I attended this weekend, and had the lady who has the COD on them evaluate him. She had very nice things to say. These lovely bunnies have firmly nestled into my heart, right next to the Silver Foxes! :D

Congratulations on the new doe and the upcoming popples!

How nice that your little buckling got a good review at the show. :D

You must be on the right track with your breeding program. :)

okay, poor quality pics, but the best I can do! here is a pic of the little brun doe, and the two little bucks. The more silvered buck hiding behind little bro is the one who got good comments at the show. The doe is from the lady who holds the COD. I also still have my original pair, which I bred again yesterday.

Attachments

• 0319131525a (1).jpg
    0319131525a (1).jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 0319131523 (1).jpg
    0319131523 (1).jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 119
WOW!! If I wasn't already into my Silver Foxes, I would definitely have a trio of those!!!

Love them! I so wish I could get my hands on a pair... I may be serious about raising my little wimpy bunnies but I sure would love to have something big and silvery to play with too! :)

Latest posts

Back