• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Angoras (french, and crossbred woolers), Americans

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I have WAAAAAY too many rabbits. (yes...I'm a confessed hoarder :oops: )

Purebred French Angoras:
3 siblings: DOB 2/15/2011. Mom is a huge Chocolate doe with great wool. Dad is a nice sized REW with even better fiber(very long and good quality). 1 chocolate tort DOE, 1 black DOE, 1 chocolate tort buck. $35each because I need the cage space. (otherwise I'd be trying to keep at least one of these guys)DSCF7621.JPGDSCF7612.JPG

2 3/4French/english Angoras. 1 Himmy BUCK who shows more English qualities. 1 REW DOE who shows more French qualities. DOB: 2/17/2011. The boy is extremely friendly and docile. The girl is docile but not as curious about humans. VERY nice fiber for spinning on each. $25 each.
DSCF7624.JPGDSCF7625.JPG

3 different litters of 3.5 month old Americans. All from the same Buck (my wonderful Sam..nice deep blue, good body type). 1 litter is blue X blue; 1 litter is blue X white; 1 litter is blue X black. so...we have 9 blues and 5 blacks left. Pedigrees available for viewing if you are interested. These can be show rabbits, or for a meat herd. VERY gentle rabbits, easily adaptable to colony or cage settings. $35/buck, $45/doe
Momma Blue doe with 2 kits when they were young
caroline.jpg

I'll try to grab some photos of the Americans as they are now this evening. All I have right now are from a month ago and they've changed a LOT since then.

Any of these can be delivered in or around the Madison, WI area (Janesville, Dodgeville, FT Atkinson), or delivered further for a small fee. I'll be trotting up to Minneapolis next week, and down to Crescent City, IL June 5th, so free delivery at that time/route as well.

Back