Angora rabbit’s fluff was hiding a Xmas decoration!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juci

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So here’s a funny story, I was setting up some of those little light up holiday houses last night and accidentally dropped a teeny miniature toy soldier. My sister’s angora bun was curled up at my feet. I didn’t hear the toy hit the ground but also couldn’t find it anywhere, and then realized it was hiding in his extra poofy wool! It took me a while to figure out where it had gone. LOL when I went to pet him I felt something in there and uncovered it- and then had to recreate it for a photo. The toy soldier is in his fur in the first pic. 😂
Has anyone else ever lost something in your rabbit’s fluff?

Attachments

• B0B3F055-8029-4FA4-BD74-85BC42550716.jpeg
    B0B3F055-8029-4FA4-BD74-85BC42550716.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • B2F45484-E5FA-49B6-9CB1-125D93E214EE.jpeg
    B2F45484-E5FA-49B6-9CB1-125D93E214EE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Sometimes when harvesting wool, there will be a box of fluff by the table. They've tossed things into the fluff box before but it usually gets found pretty quickly when the scissors, toenail clippers, steel comb, etc., can't be found to continue grooming. Every once in awhile somebunny gets grumpy when being groomed and pushes things or picks it up and tosses it off the table.

Volcano, eh? Hi from Honokaa!

Sometimes when harvesting wool, there will be a box of fluff by the table. They've tossed things into the fluff box before but it usually gets found pretty quickly when the scissors, toenail clippers, steel comb, etc., can't be found to continue grooming. Every once in awhile somebunny gets grumpy when being groomed and pushes things or picks it up and tosses it off the table.

Volcano, eh? Hi from Honokaa!
That’s hilarious! The wool is amazing, it’s so good at hiding small things. It’s so dense and poofy.

So you’re in Honokaa! Nice to see someone from the island on here. I thought your username looked familiar! I think you might know of our bun actually. His name is Angel Eyes, and if I remember right comes from your hillside angora line. 😍

Latest posts

Back