And It Strikes Again

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Willow

Reaction score
I think I may be falling victim to... -gulp- Rabbitosis :oops:

Parents just happened to be going away for a few nights, and were quite happy to pick up another rabbit for me on the way back down. So of course I relented!

This is Lola, our new nine week old Netherland Dwarf doeling. She's from one of the best breeders within ten hours of us, so I have high hopes for her :D

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

IMG_1897.JPG

epic_la_by_h3llb0yn3cr0.gif
Wow, she's gorgeous! :)

Trying not to look, lol.

A had a chin Nethie as a pet several years ago. Darling thing, used to sit on my shoulder like a pirate parrot

i really need to post a picture of her.

it's a wonder i've never had the urge to breed them, considering what a wonderful pet she was.

Awww... Lola!
(I had a Papillon dog that always sat on my shoulder~ not bad at 4 pounds. But now our poodle cross at 20 lbs. likes to do the same!)

Aw, she is cute. Love the short little ears. I hope she breeds well for you and gives you lots of nice looking babies.

Thanks, everyone c:

skysthelimit":3axbl72f said:
Trying not to look, lol.

A had a chin Nethie as a pet several years ago. Darling thing, used to sit on my shoulder like a pirate parrot

Wow, that's one skilled rabbit! Some of ours like to do that occasionally, but with me having long hair, they aren't often allowed that privilege.

skysthelimit":3axbl72f said:
i really need to post a picture of her.

it's a wonder i've never had the urge to breed them, considering what a wonderful pet she was.

Well they do eat next to nothing... I'm sure it wouldn't make that much of a difference to get a few :mrgreen:

Susie570":3axbl72f said:
Cute! sable?

Yes, she is a sable c: A bit of a boring colour (the amount of sables and smoke pearls we get here!), but at least there are no sneaky DQs in there.

cmfarm":3axbl72f said:
Aw, she is cute. Love the short little ears. I hope she breeds well for you and gives you lots of nice looking babies.

Thank you, Cmfarm c: She is currently three months old, so it wont be too long now.

Latest posts

Back