Am I the only one

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beach Bunny

Reaction score
Who thought of this when they first saw the word popples on this forum?

941810_10201124662388649_1434458345_n.jpg

I believe I still have my popple toy, lol.

And yes, that is STILL what I think when I read it.

I had never heard of popples until I read it here. Must have been an American toy.

Haha! Yup! I had the little lavender one on the far left in the pic. Always wanted the big pink one. Great toys. :) Wonder why they haven't made a come back like most of our other childhood toys? Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony etc. have all come back, so why not Popples? :)

I never heard of that toy before. The only other place I've heard of popples is on another rabbit forum, where the mod did her level best to stamp out the term because it was "unprofessional". :roll:

:shock: I have never heard of those before!

trinityoaks":2khdxl7m said:
I never heard of that toy before. The only other place I've heard of popples is on another rabbit forum, where the mod did her level best to stamp out the term because it was "unprofessional". :roll:
:yeahthat:

Kyle@theHeathertoft":2khdxl7m said:
..............except things will go poorly if you try to turn OUR popples inside-out. ;)
:eek: So.... they ball up into a pocket, and you turn them inside out to get their bodies and legs free? :thinking:

Okay... I'm so glad I don't have to do that with my popples! :p

By the way, you do realize that Maggie and MC started this forum specifically so we could all say "popple", right? :D

O_O oh geez I completely forgot about those ...first thought I had when I saw popple written was the little lawn mower toys toddlers have >.> cause of the popping sounds they make >.>

Miss M":3tanen7n said:
Okay... I'm so glad I don't have to do that with my popples! :p

By the way, you do realize that Maggie and MC started this forum specifically so we could all say "popple", right? :D

Yes........I remember.

grumpy.

Ivory":2mlngl2y said:
I had never heard of popples until I read it here. Must have been an American toy.

Nope. I'm a Canadian, and I still have mine. Must have been after your time :)

Latest posts

Back