Almost done

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailwagging

Reaction score
We are almost done with the new rabbitry. still have to put up the wind breaks in front and back before winter but far enough from it to allow the growing of feeder plants,get the worm beds in,give each row their own aromatic water supply and attach magnets to the bottom of the side tarps so they can be folded up.are now the are down other then that, I think we are done. for now LOL.
setup3.jpg

setup2.jpg

setup.jpg

I just did some rearranging and remodeling. I moved the grow out cage closer to the garage but took the divider out. I put Fertile Myrtle in there and she had a good time looking around. I have a stall mat under the cages for ease of cleaning and less mud to track in. Its nice just to get the hose and spray it down, it looks lots better. I also took a wall out of my main building and moved 2 stacker cages back flush with the wall and pulled in 2 more sets of 3 stacks under the main roof. There is room for 5 more cages under a smaller building I built (YIKES !!) and roofed myself. in the winter time I keep tarps available for cover if the wind is blowing to much. Justice is still in the delux 5ft cage with a metal roof on his Yeppers he's spoiled :)<br /><br />__________ Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm __________<br /><br />Tailwagging I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! you read my mind when you did that :)

Thanks you'll.
I have been planing this for over 14 years. I can't wait until it is truly finished! I hope the worm beds work if not I'll let the chickens in.

oh what you can't see is, it is welded wire fenced on all sides and inside our perimeter fence.that is patrolled by our 2 LGDs 1 ram 1 buck and a donkey =)

Latest posts

Back