All that rabbit meat has paid off

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

currituckbun

Reaction score
I just had to brag. I got my results today from the Doc. All my numbers are way better, bad cholesterol is 30 points down and good is up :)). All without drugs. :cheer2:
Since this is why my husband and I decided to grow our own food and raise rabbits , I am excited.
I have got to add I don't skimp on the fried rabbit and rabbit in a nice sauce. It does not hurt that we eat fresh veggies from the garden now and raise our own free range eggs and chicken too.
Eat more rabbit. :chef:

That's wonderful! Just goes to show that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Simply by feeding our bodies the way the are meant to be fed we become more healthy. Way to go!

WOW!!!

Way to go!

Yet another reason we can be thankful to our wonderful rabbits! :p

That is fantastic!! WOO HOO! I have an insurance wellness screening coming up in a couple weeks, and over the last year I have had a diet of backyard chicken eggs, and dramatic cuts to processed food in my kitchen. Huge slashes to fast food eating. We are not 100% there but we are working on it.

Wow! Congratulations! Nice idea about the article, I'm going to get my dad read your post since he's battling with bad cholesterol too... and he's always telling me chicken is much better than rabbits, he means chicken in the grocery. This will be a good way to convince him to eat healthy.

DanaYares":3l6amlhs said:
Why don't you write an article so that more people can follow you example?!?
I should. When canning season ends here soon I will :D
I just scored two grocery bags of prickly pear cactus fruit. I am in the middle of putting it up. They lower cholesterol naturally too, but watch out for those tiny spines!<br /><br />__________ Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:33 pm __________<br /><br />
LoraAnnIN":3l6amlhs said:
That is fantastic!! WOO HOO! I have an insurance wellness screening coming up in a couple weeks, and over the last year I have had a diet of backyard chicken eggs, and dramatic cuts to processed food in my kitchen. Huge slashes to fast food eating. We are not 100% there but we are working on it.
Sounds like you are taking the same steps we are. I bet it will be good news in a few weeks. processed/ fast food is the worst.

Latest posts

Back