All of my pets (PICS)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeomMom

Reaction score
My first rabbits that got me into breeding..(we no longer have Oliver or Georgia)

Oliver (such a sweet boy)

Georgia, my super sweet girl!

Their first litter

These are my Holland Lops that are kept at my boyfriend's house since we moved.

Nelson, named after Willie Nelson..though it fits him! He is so sweet and beautiful too :)

Ellen..the girl never giving in to poor Nelson's advances :( My boyfriend's grandma jokingly named her Ellen after Ellen DeGeneres after making some advances towards my girl Addison :lol: The name just stuck! Too bad she's not as sweet as Ellen DeGeneres :(

Addison, my hefty momma! The pictures that were shown to me were when she was in her prime..I was in for a surprise when we saw her in person! Regardless, she is a sweet girl and my only pedigreed rabbit that has ever won anything..but she is too large to breed it seems.

Now here is my baby Maisy! She is the sweetest hedgie!

Oliver, who is a bit moody but he is still adjusting to his new home.

Ellie, my sweeeeet sweeet baby that I love so much :)

And FINALLY...
Miles! My deaf, possum look-alike.

Think I have enough? :roll:

my brother saw the hedgehogs and he asked "what are those?" I replied and said "they are hedgehogs" and then he said "what are they for?"
and I said they are pets, but really, what use are they?

Ellie is adorable! Please give her a *scratch* from me.

So glad to see another lover of all animals here.

dayna":39whhfec said:
Very cute and sweet. Love the little ferrets. I had a petstore and always loved the ferrets sooooo much!

Thanks!! They are such sweet little animals and they never seem to grow old :) If I could have more ferrets I so would!

__________ Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:32 pm __________

TheLittleBunny10":39whhfec said:
my brother saw the hedgehogs and he asked "what are those?" I replied and said "they are hedgehogs" and then he said "what are they for?"

Hahaha! :lol: They are definitely weird little critters and honestly..they don't have much use other than being cute! They sleep all day, eat and run on their wheel at night. But they're cute as can be and mine just sit in my lap while I watch TV or when I'm on the computer. Very easy pets to take care of and ridiculously cute.<br /><br />__________ Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm __________<br /><br />Thanks everyone! :)

TheLittleBunny10":3rnlmlu6 said:

Hedgehogs (wild ones that is) are a gardeners friend. They eat all kinds of slugs and snails that eat plants.

dayna":ogeadq4h said:
What kind of a rabbit is Oliver? He is so handsome!

Oliver was a standard Rex, but he may have been mixed with something else? He had the rex fur though and body type as well. He was absolutely gorgeous and he was very sweet too. Usually rabbits are kind of grumpy, boring pets IMO but he would have made an excellent indoor pet! He was great.

:welcomewagon:

Hi MeomMom!

OMG! WANT that Hedgie! Cute, cute, cu-u-u-ute!

Oliver looks like a lilac Rex, which is the dilute of chocolate. He and Georgia had a beautifully marked litter. :)

I would put Addison on a diet of hay and limited pellets to slim her down. Maybe you can still get her bred. :clover:

I had an albino ferret for a very short time- she was given to me in the hope that I could tame her, but she was like a wild thing, and I couldn't make any progress.

Oddly, she had bright blue poop. She was always caged since she was vicious, so I know she wasn't eating weird things. Any ideas on that?

Back