After a long, stressful moving day...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobqdevon

Reaction score
The bunnies are ALL inside the warm garage now. With their watering system hooked up and functioning properly. Best part, NO MORE CLEANING DROPPING PANS!!!! No more pine bedding!!! :lol:

A few crappy, exhausted pictures before passing out.

View attachment 1

Whoo-hoo!

:congratulations:

Is your truck sulking?

How about Fernie? :twisted:

Truck not happy. Fernie is EXHAUSTED. The cages and droppings pans fought us the entire way today. At least I can use the trailer to pick up our hay this week, and then it will be ready for the transport cages setup to be installed. 15 - 18 hole transport trailer, should be nice when it's done.

I am still trying to get over the cold that knocked me out last week. I am utterly shattered. Should go to bed, but I did not give Anna Bunny her cuddles and snuggles today so I have to go back out.

I did not. I said you have Rabbitosis. I spoil the animals around here you moan, groan, and complain about them. Except for Alice, Miles, Hokus and Toby. They are ALL YOUR animals. They drive the rest of us insane.

Steenkin chickens need to grow up quicker and get out of my garage. I need more rabbit space... :rotfl:

They're not going in the garage. Once we add 12 more cages there won't be any room for feathered things in there.

Fernie":1zmrpenl said:
LMBO Keep thinking you have any control or say.

Fernie! :eek:

:gossip: My mom always told me to let my husband think he was in control. They are much happier when they are under that delusion. :mrgreen:

See that leads to him coming home with more rabbits or ammo or other things he is not allowed to purchase......

He went to the store last year for milk and cereal for the kids breakfast. Came home with a shot gun and a rifle. A few days after that he came home with a very expensive trailer. I am still waiting on my Spinning Wheel and a few other items.

He does not go out of the house without me any more.

Fernie":1hviqsy6 said:
See that leads to him coming home with more rabbits or ammo or other things he is not allowed to purchase......

Eh??? What's wrong with rabbits and ammo? I don't see a problem...

He went to the store last year for milk and cereal for the kids breakfast. Came home with a shot gun and a rifle.

You can give a child cereal for a day, or teach them to hunt and milk a cow...

A few days after that he came home with a very expensive trailer.

Well, he does need a nice "doghouse" for when he oversteps his bounds.

I am still waiting on my Spinning Wheel and a few other items.

Don't worry- they will come. Especially if you let Bob bring some angora bunnehs home. :p

But... but... how will he surprise you with *ahem* gifts if you are always with him?

Fernie":21vo85y7 said:

He went to the store last year for milk and cereal for the kids breakfast. Came home with a shot gun and a rifle. A few days after that he came home with a very expensive trailer. I am still waiting on my Spinning Wheel and a few other items.

She apparently forgot about the new ATV a week after the trailer... And she was with me for that one! :rotfl:<br /><br />__________ Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:14 pm __________<br /><br />Oh, and we'll get some angoras when we add the next 12 cages. I swear! :wink: :wink: :whistle:

Each row of 3 cages that we put together total costs us around $160. If I put together one set per month, we should be able to get angoras by May or June...

No Angoras. I am not brushing bunnies on top of having to brush the fat cat and the dog. N O spells NO!!!! I am putting my foot down. Not happening. For that to happen i would need my incubator, a fair few eggs to hatch (ducks, geese and turkey eggs), the spinning wheel and a ton of roving and a sheep or two.......

No Angoras. They are as bad as Lionheads and I have put my foot down on those too.

How bout I build an automatic bunny brushing tunnel? This way they could just go through and come out on the other side brushed? :lol:

Back