Accidental second batch

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thekidd747

Reaction score
So I joined the forum and asked a few color questions about the 6 kits I had. When she had those I had the pair together still and thought I would get a warning of her building a nest. I checked in the morning and want to a baseball tournament. My son messaged and asked if I saw the new baby rabbits. I got the buck out when I got home.

So sure enough 30 days later, She just had 9 more, is there anything I should be doing to manage her having two litters in there together.

So I joined the forum and asked a few color questions about the 6 kits I had. When she had those I had the pair together still and thought I would get a warning of her building a nest. I checked in the morning and want to a baseball tournament. My son messaged and asked if I saw the new baby rabbits. I got the buck out when I got home.

So sure enough 30 days later, She just had 9 more, is there anything I should be doing to manage her having two litters in there together.
LMAO! I'm still on my first accidental litter. That's more than enough for me.
I've considered sending them to church and enrolling them in sex education classes but as the saying goes... they breed like rabbits.
I checked Amazon for rabbit sized condoms but couldn't find any.
It's either keep them separated or surgical intervention.
I don't know if that will prevent them from laying the colorful eggs at Easter but time will tell.

Back