a Wow moment rabbit evaluations.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demamma

Reaction score
My youngest daughter brought her 5 month old NZW doe in to play with. Both youngest son and her chose the NZW s as keepers. Got to looking at Zebra daughter's doe and went wow she's quite nice a improvement in our herd. Lovely meaty doe reminds me of a bulldozer and huge. So when I was outside checking rabbits I pulled son's doe Rabbitoie out and did a double Wow. Can't believe this doe came from our breeding. Amazing body nice wide meaty doe. Can't wait to see the size of her kits. I bred both yesterday. I started out with NZW s that were scrawny from a backyard breeder. Moved up to a better better rabbits from a breeder and arba judge. Later found some even better quality from someone who got a hold of the arba judges better stock. The only buck I have at the time is from the backyard breeder. Crossed my 2 best does with him and I am very happy. I will be keeping a buck as a replacement soon. Feels good to see such improvement in my herd.

Back