A rabbit when molting

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodat

Reaction score
Is pretty revolting. My buck Reuben is going through that right now.He's the raggediest rabbit you ever saw. Clumps of hair sticking out in all directions. Every time I pet him I end up with a handfull of hair. I can't find my shedding comb. I guess I'll have to buy a new one, then the old one will turn up. Seems like it always happens that way.

Oh now, he can't be all that bad looking... :shock: but please post pictures!! :p :p
:popcorn:

My rabbit's first molt is always nice. It's their adult and older molts that look like heck. Have a cali doe right now molting, you can see it from afar, she looks like she went through a blender! And the amount of fur everywhere, clumps here and there, some don't come out, pointing in all directions...jezz.
So I agree with you, they nearly look sickly until its all over.<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm __________<br /><br />Here's her fur sticking right out along her back.
bunmess.jpg

:lol: My daughters HL is molting right now and he looks terrible!! Hopefully he gets done soon since fair is in less than 2 weeks

Back